- Once I make my reservation, when will I receive the tickets for my tour?
You will have your reservation confirmed on the screen at the end of the payment process and be given a booking reference number. We will also send a confirmation e-mail to your e-mail address. You can print it out and show it to the guide.
- Which payment cards do you accept?
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards online. We also accept many debit cards but only from Spanish banks.
- Will my tour be cancelled if there are not enough people?
No, your tour departure is guaranteed.
- Is there a lot of walking involved?
In the combined visit with the walking tour there is a one hour walking.
- Is La Casa de la Seda wheelchair accessible?
Yes, there is an access ramp and elevator to get to the first floor where is located La Casa de la Seda. Please, advise us in advance and the guide will try to adapt the itineray to your needs.
- How early should we reserve our tours?
We recommend that you book your tour as early as possible to ensure the dates and times that you prefer. Please note that places are limited.
- Will I be charged if I need to change my tour date or if I am unable to go on the visit?
We require 14 cancellation notice prior to the scheduled visit otherwise we will charge cancellation fee as below. 50% of the total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by 14 to 8 days before the scheduled visit. 100% of the total amount will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation or any changes by 7 to 8 days before your scheduled visit or no show.
- I need an official invoice; can you provide me with one?
No problem – please send us an e-mail with your full address, post/zip code and city and we will send it to you straight away.
- What happens if I lose my confirmation printout?
This is no problem at all! All you need to do is show the guide your booking reference, passport or identity card before the visit to confirm your reservation.
- If I have left something on La Casa de la Seda, how can I get it back?
Any items we find will be taken to our office at Via Laietana, 50, 2-2 (Casa de la Seda). Please call our office regarding any lost items.